Monday, April 23, 2012

Feta Chicken Salad


Chicken Salad
mom2brs
Ingredients:
Cut up cooked chicken
6 tbsp mayo (I used the Olive Oil kind to reduce calories)
1 (6oz) container non fat greek yogurt
4 oz feta cheese (I used one with herbs in it)
Spices to your liking - I used onion powder; garlic powder; old bay & celery salt.  I didn't really measure any of it - just a few shakes on top then stirred then a few more shakes
Directions:
Combine above ingredients and refrigerate
Serve cold on club rolls
I served that with green beans and potatoes.  I par boiled the potatoes then threw them on a grill pan.  I roasted them on the grill for about 10 minutes with some EVOO; kosher salt; pepper and rosemary.  They turned out really delicious and with the right amount of crispiness. 
ETA: I forgot to put the 1 ingredient that added the most flavor (the feta).    

No comments:

Post a Comment